1. Ian Puddick exposes board member of Reinsurance Giant Guy Carpenter Limited, having an affair & using his company expenses to perpetrate the affair
2. Board member denies all allegations. KROLL brought to investigate & protect insurance companies reputation. KROLL approach Sussex Police whom confirm in writing that this is a ‘civil matter’ and that they believe Mr xxxxx the board member will not turn up in court. Unhappy with this, Mr xxxxxx the board member meets again with KROLL. KROLL MD Ben Hamilton confirms in writing that there head of security Mr Dan Mead has contacts with City of London Police. Mr Mead then meets his contacts, Detective Chief Inspector Chandler and Detective Superintendent Davies who then confirm the use of significant resources and the use of the specialist Counter Terrorist and Major Crimes Directorate. That’s a million pounds of tax payers money + Anti-Terrorist squad for a ‘civil matter’
3. Kroll work in partnership with City of London Police. Police Inspector authorises raid of Ian’s home, company & his company accountants by City of London Counter Terrorism Directorate (all pc’s, phone etc confiscated & sent to high tech crimes lab for forensic analysis)
4. Board member investigated by employer for ‘expenses fraud’ – board member resigns after 30 years employment
5. Ian is not charged
6. Update – Ian speaks publicly about abuse of power & his brutal treatment in custody by Detective Sergeant John Ellis. Ian arrested & charged with creating a blog ‘that discredits a person professionally and personally’
STATE SPONSORED CENSORSHIP v FREEDOM OF SPEECH
Ian Puddick a plumber was orginally arrested by City of London Counter Terrorist Police in major operation (Called Operation Bohan), which included a High Court order to tap/monitor phones and forensically analyse phones and computers seized in separate raids on Ian’s home and office (and accountant’s company office).
Upon learning about his wife’s affair with a board member of reinsurance giant GUY CARPENTER Ltd and the board member’s misuse of company expenses to perpetrate the affair i.e .to pay for hotels/meals etc. He warned clients of the company that the ‘board member was a person of no integrity’.
The insurance company Guy Carpenter carried out an internal disciplinary investigation into the board member’s misuse of expenses, but prior to the final disciplinary meeting with the chairman, the board member after 30 years of service resigned. Keeps his pension then .. Quelle Surprise!
City of London Police has censored the name of the victim to protect his identity as it could damage his reputation professionally and cause further anxiety. The victim then after resigning told Police that he would not give evidence at a trial.
All Of the following were seized and removed for “Forensic Analysis”
- Mobile Phones
- Desk Computers
- Laptop Computers
- Sat Navs
- Digital Cameras
All of these were taken away and were forensically analysed by the High Tech Specialist Crimes Laboratory. Nothing was found!
Puddick has made very serious allegations about his brutal treatment by City Police whilst detained; these are the subject of an internal investigation.
Ian Puddick was justifiably outraged at the disproportionate use of Police Process, being brutalised by senior detectives and wasted public money created an informative blogs – www.ianpuddick.com & www.ianpuddick.co.uk – the video blog is clearly questioning the Police relationship with the City
City of London MURDER SQUAD
Ian was then swiftly rearrested my Murder Squad and charged with creating a threatening/harassing blog. Ian explained to the murder squad detectives that everything that he had written was completely true! Puddick gave examples of the MPs’ expenses, John Terry and Tiger Woods and how they must have felt when the newspapers reported their stories and why don’t the Police arrest the journalists for reporting true stories that may upset the person at the centre of the story (incidentally Police said it was different for journalists???)
Murder Squad Detective Sarah Mayo confirmed that if you say/publish anything, even if it is completely true and it upsets someone, then a criminal offence has been committed.
15th June 2011 City of Westminster Magistrates Court
Trial date – Charged with creating a threatening ‘blog which discredits a person personally and professionally’ under section 2 non-violent harassment
Police have recommended a custodial sentence.
www.ianpuddick.com Personal Blog
www.ianpuddick.co.uk Videos of the story
David Cameron and Ian Puddick Meet
Ian Puddick wrote a letter to the Prime Minister David Cameron out lining his experience; he then attended Parliament on Wednesday 8th September 2010.
The Burglary & Theft
Sinister update – Ian Puddicks home has been burgled & all his court defence documents stolen, local police inspector said ‘someone clearly wants the heads up on what you are going to use as your defence’